Join us Thursday, October 12th, 5-7PM. I will be there talking everything ‘tiny’, and reading from my new book.
20% of all Bookrack purchases will support our new scholarship programs and our sustainable lifestyle design classes for local high schools!
TerraBluTeams mission is to teach, motivate, and inspire children and adults to make more informed economic, environmental and social choices to live healthier, more sustainable lifestyles.
I founded the first Massachusetts sustainable lifestyle education 501c3 non-profit in 2011. We have accomplished the following:
- Two 52-week sustainability practice challenges (2012, 2015)
- 6 Community Cable shows featuring local sustainability leaders
- 9 Sustainability Workshops at Festivals, highschools & colleges
- 6 Reclamation Art Shows benefitting sustainability non-profits
- 17 Net Zero Silver Bullet Tiny House construction workshops
- 28 Zero-Waste, Renewable Energy Silver Bullet Tiny House tours
- 10 Keynote addresses and speaking engagements at industry events, festivals, conferences
- The Silver Bullet Tiny House Sustainable Lifestyle Design 2016-2017 USA Tour
It is with great pleasure that I announce our 1st Matching Partner in the Silver Bullet Scholarship Program.*
DEADLINE for applications, September 5 at midnight.
Announcement directly to applicants via email: September 6 by midnight
*If you or your organization would like to become a matching Silver Bullet Scholarship Partner, please contact email@example.com. All scholarship partners are in alignment with TerraBluTeams mission.