1. Finishing installation of my tiny house metal roof panels and ridge beam on a hot summer’s afternoon.
2. Roasting fresh organic fingerling eggplants, baby red peppers and green roma tomatoes over Arugula in a solar oven (all from our organic garden) for our tiny house workshop luncheon last weekend.
3. Nurturing and inspiring underprivileged young high school women to make reclamation art and fashion by repurposing discarded trash, and found objects destined for landfills into wearable treasures.
4. Repairing, selling, and gifting all my remaining household goods in preparation for moving into the Silver Bullet tiny house/classroom on wheels.
5. Having our workshop attendees sizzle’s quenched by a tasty sampling challenge between a local winery and a friend’s local brewery. (Riverwalk won!)
**So busy building, teaching, organic gardening, taking videos and pics, I apologize for not posting regularly. As soon as I learn iMovie, I’ll get all 7 postings up; hopefully, before long!